Fake IDs: A Growing Problem in the State of GeorgiaFakeyourdrank Fake Id - Pricing
The United States has a problem with a growing proliferation of fake identification cards across the nation. Although many of these fake IDs come from increasingly sophisticated counterfeiters located overseas with highly sophisticated equipment, it doesn’t stop average Joe's from taking a crack at ID forgery with PhotoShop and a digital scanner. The impact of the phenomenon is evident in all 50 states, especially in the state of Georgia. As the stories below illustrate, fake identification has been highlighted in several recent events:
- Authorities in Gwinnett County recently broke up and arrested 3 suspects involved in a highly sophisticated fake ID ring, in which they used to open and establish lines of credit to purchase high end items like luxury cars and fund plastic surgery. The suspects created fake aliases as well as purchasing ID from people locked up in jail. Detectives conservatively estimate that the trio stole over $100,000 worth of goods and services using the fake ID's.
- An underage University of Georgia football player was arrested after trying to enter a bar using a fake ID. The player, who was described by the arresting officer as “very inebriated”, attempted to retrieve the ID after the bar’s bouncer told him he could not go in. At that point, the officer noticed his real ID protruding from his wallet and took action.
- 3 women were arrested for drug possession and trafficking charges after police pulled them over and discovered 2 large zip-loc bags of methamphetamine and cash. The officer became suspicious after the driver presented a fake ID and gave inconsistent stories as to how she new the other two people in the car. Aside from the drug charges, the driver received additional charges of providing false info to officer and driving on a suspended license.
The Penalties for Fake ID possession in Georgia
The penalties in Georgia can vary, given that there are two distinct criminal codes tied to fake ID's. As a result, authorities will take into account whether an offender is simply in possession of a fake ID, or has presented the fake ID as their own. In any case an offender will be charged with a misdemeanor offense, which can carry a maximum punishment of 12 months in jail and/or a fine of $1000. Typically, an offender charged with possession will face a probationary period and smaller fine. In some cases, an offender's drivers license can be suspended as well.
Of And The List Synonyms Stealth Packaging Word How to Spot a Fake Georgia ID
For bartenders, doormen, waiters, waitresses, notaries, bank tellers, retail clerks, and any other individuals who must verify ID in a professional capacity, the surge in fake ID production and possession is troubling. Often times the party responsible for failing to spot a fake ID assumes just as much, or even more, liability than the party that presented the ID. Therefore, it is imperative that businesses needing to regular verify the identification of their patrons use the I.D. Checking Guide.
What the I.D. Checking Guide Includes:
- A full page or more for each U.S. state and Canadian province identity card sample, showing driver’s licenses and ID cards, plus U.S. and Canadian territories.
- Guidelines on standard Georgia driver's license terms, term length, etc.
- An explanation of where laser-engraved signatures, ghost images, hidden UV images, and holograms should be found on valid Georgia ID
- An explanation of what the proper alphanumeric sequencing of a Georgia ID or Driver's license should be (i.e how many letters, numbers, etc.)
- Full details for Pre-2015 driver's licenses and the newer, REAL ID-compliant Georgia driver's licenses.
- "How to check driver’s licenses" techniques for training use.